29 Sep Planning to Go for PGD and PGS Treatment in India? Look no Further!
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) and Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) treatment in India is highly in demand. At Dr. Rita Bakshi’s clinic, we provide PGD and PGS treatment under one roof, so you do not have to hustle your way for a better fertility experience.
Who should opt for PGD and PGS treatment?
- If you had gone through several miscarriages or abortion.
- Faced multiple failures in IVF cycles.
- Unexplained fertility for a long time.
- Females with more than 35 years of age.
- Already have a child with genetic defects.
- Gene disorders through generations.
- Experienced embryo implantation failure.
- To remove a particular gene to get rid of the disorder.
- Treatment has also shown positive impact in the success rate of IVF cycle.
Why choose Us?
- We are the best renowned Fertility Centre in India to provide PGD and PGS treatment.
- Our success rates are 100%.
- Less time consuming as we value your time and aim towards providing the results within 5 days.
- Chromosomal screening for all 23 chromosomes is provided rather than using FISH technique which is an old and practiced by most of the fertility centre.
- We have our labs filled with modern technology aligning to international standards of treatment.
- Our community comprises of highly experienced, well trained gynecologists, embryologists, technicians and other staff.
- We are remarkably known for the best customer support and coordination throughout the process until completion.
- Treatments are available at very reasonable prices in India and follow an ethically transparent procedure.
Nowadays, Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) and Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) treatment in India is very much required so as to increase your fertility rate and survival of pregnancy.
If you are looking to eliminate a particular gene to save the coming generation from the disorder, we would highly recommend you to go for PGD and PGS.
For more information about the PGD and PGS treatment, Kindly visit our website or feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Dr. Rita Bakshi is a well renowned gynaecologsts and obstetrician with a rich experience of more than 20 years in the field of Assisted Reproductive technology (ART). Dr. Rita has extensive experience in all fields of assisted conception, with a special interest in IVF and Egg Donor Surrogacy. She’s also the founder of ADIVA group of Hospitals.
During the past two decades of service, Dr. Rita Bakshi has brought happiness to thousands of couples and performed over 6000 caesarean sections, 3000 Hysterectomies, 1000 cases of IVF annually with a success rate of over 45%. She takes your dreams seriously and focuses on the long term and best interests of the child, the surrogate and the intended parent(s).
She is running India’s largest network of fertility centers with headquarters in New Delhi. Over a span of 10 years, she began to develop a national reputation for excellence in both pregnancy and delivery rates. Having dream project to help couples towards Parenthood, Dr. Rita Bakshi IVF Doctor in Delhi set- up various IVF and ICSI centers in several cities of India including Jaipur, Sonipat and Bikaner.