09 Nov How to Increase your Chances for Successful IVF Treatment?
IVF Treatment has the highest success rate when it comes to infertility treatments. IVF Treatment increases the chances of successful pregnancy by 55-60%. There are certain ways and factors through which you can increase the chances for successful IVF Treatment. International Fertility Centre (IFC) has the highest success rate and has delivered more than ten thousand babies through IVF Treatment.
Some of the ways to increase your chances of Successful IVF Treatment
- Finding the right fertility clinic, gynaecologists and embryologists – It is the first and the most important step towards successful IVF treatment. It is very necessary that the doctors you chose are experienced and talented so that the procedure and the treatment provided to you is accurate. IVF procedure requires great care and expertise, therefore, by approaching the right clinic will definitely increase your chances.
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) – If the couple has male infertility, ICSI is the sure way for embryo formation as the sperm is directly injected into the egg. ICSI is very common during IVF Treatment and increases the chances of successful pregnancy.
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis/ Screening (PGD/PGS) – Through PGD/PGS it is ensured that the embryo does not have any chromosomal abnormalities that might be responsible for terminating the pregnancy at the later stage. Embryo is transferred into the uterus only if it is perfectly healthy.
- Blastocyst Culture – After the embryo formation, embryos are kept in vitrification for five days to examine the embryo’s development. If it shows the development, it is then implanted into the woman’s uterus, otherwise not. This process increases the chances of successful IVF Treatment and pregnancy.
- Assisted Hatching – Sometimes during IVF Treatment, while implanting the embryo into the uterus, due to thickness of embryo it does not get implant into the uterus lining. For such cases, assisted hatching is very beneficial and has proven to provide successful results.
For successful IVF Treatment in Delhi, International Fertility Centre is the most preferred choice of infertile couples. Dr. Rita Bakshi is the senior IVF Specialist with 30 years of experience and is considered an angel by her patients. She has been offering successful infertility treatments since 3 decades and with her expertise in the field has delivered happiness in the lives of thousands of couples.
To avail her consultation or IVF Treatment in Delhi, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give a call at +919555544421/22.
Dr. Rita Bakshi is a well renowned gynaecologsts and obstetrician with a rich experience of more than 20 years in the field of Assisted Reproductive technology (ART). Dr. Rita has extensive experience in all fields of assisted conception, with a special interest in IVF and Egg Donor Surrogacy. She’s also the founder of ADIVA group of Hospitals.
During the past two decades of service, Dr. Rita Bakshi has brought happiness to thousands of couples and performed over 6000 caesarean sections, 3000 Hysterectomies, 1000 cases of IVF annually with a success rate of over 45%. She takes your dreams seriously and focuses on the long term and best interests of the child, the surrogate and the intended parent(s).
She is running India’s largest network of fertility centers with headquarters in New Delhi. Over a span of 10 years, she began to develop a national reputation for excellence in both pregnancy and delivery rates. Having dream project to help couples towards Parenthood, Dr. Rita Bakshi IVF Doctor in Delhi set- up various IVF and ICSI centers in several cities of India including Jaipur, Sonipat and Bikaner.